Despite many obstacles, the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management is trying its best to deliver humanitarian assistance as swift as possible to the people across Myanmar who are suffering from the atrocities committed by the military junta. During the period of 6th to 28th June 2021, the below assistance has been successfully delivered with the donations of Myanmar nationals and organisations in the country and abroad.
- 8.1 million kyats worth of food and clothing, and 9.74 million kyats in cash for the IDPs in Phaluu, Kayin State
- 15 million kyats worth of food and clothing to the IDP camps in other areas in Kayin State
- 20.9 million kyats worth of food and supplies to the IDPs in Pekon Township in Southern Shan State
- 3.25 million kyats in cash for the IDPs in Kayah state
- 4.68 million kyats worth of food and supplies, and 9.2 million kyats in cash for the IDPs in Chin State
- 9,215,000 kyats in cash for vulnerable families across the country
We appreciate your understanding of the delayed news release on humanitarian assistance due to security concerns.